Holistic approach to address
Chronic Pain, Stress, Spinal Health,
Special Education Needs, Aging
based on principles of
Innate Harmony was established in 2008. We are a team of professional holistic therapists with expertise in Neurophysiology, Osteopathy, and Body-Oriented Psychotherapy. We are also the affiliate group of the International School of Bowen Therapy (Australia) and Dorn Method (Germany).
The body has innate abilities for self-regulation, self-healing, and health maintenance.
The body structure and function are interrelated, inter-operated, and inter-reacted.
The nervous system controls and coordinates every organ and cell in the body;
A gentle and progressive therapeutic approach can effectively facilitate the body's innate healing
Our Mission is to provide preventive and therapeutic care training for the healthy nervous system, fascial system, and musculoskeletal system; restore optimal physical, psychological, and cognitive functions of individuals, families, and communities.
Our approach: We adopt a bottom-up approach focused on restoring the optimal functions of the nervous system, fascial system, musculoskeletal system, and circulatory system. Cognitive and emotional can also be improved because of the enhanced physical capacity.
Our therapeutic methodology includes:
- Safe and gentle manual therapy
- Bowen Therapy (ISBT)
- Dorn Method
- Somatic Experiencing
- Neural integration techniques
- Back pain or stiffness
- Neck and shoulder pain or stiffness
- Arm, wrist, or hand problems, including Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Headaches, migraines, dizziness
- Sinusitis, eye, ear or nose, and throat problems
- Sciatica, pain in the groin, hip, or buttock
- Thigh, hamstring, or knee problems
- Lower leg, ankle, foot, and toe complaints
- Lymph and circulatory problems
- Asthma and other respiratory problems
- Colic in babies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Stress and Anxiety
- Children with special needs E.g. Learning Disabilities, ASD, Asperger, ADHD, Dyslexia, Social and Communication…etc